While waiting for SC's to pop...

Hey again! How's things? Me, I'm swell. Well, sort of...
Life without a job has it's pros and cons. 
Sure I get to sleep outdoors and do whatever I want whenever I want whoever I want, but a girl has needs! New shoes, new jewels, talismans, career training. I'd even like to travel! I hear in some countries it's a compliment to belch after eating and a punch to the face is an acceptable greeting. That sort of thing has big appeal to a tank. 
Anyway I tried a little temp work teaching Witch Hunters etiquette, they really are hopeless! Instead of introducing themselves with a cordial greeting  they just unstealth behind people. Then, rather than a firm handshake, they are more inclined to murder you. Naturally, my class will be down to one twinked out student before the week is out...
One of the other teachers asked me out. He's like the dark arts professor or something. But all I heard was arts professor and thought 'this guy probably has a stash'. Well I was wrong about the stash, but right about the combination of pretentious wanker and pathetic low-income lives-with-his-mother loser. Anyway he's gone now, apparently he attacked some wizard kid so yeah.

Before moving on I took a walk through Salzenmund. I don't see what all the fuss is about, human architecture is so crude and not nearly pointy enough.
Some fish-woman picked a fight with me Innsmouth style. Well I'm sorry but I can't tolerate ugmo bitches
Or their wimpy men!
Inspiration struck and I busted this out. The guards just walked right by! Bunch of wusses.
Ugh, it seems like you just can't escape this shit lately. But good luck marketing abstinence to Dark Elves! If they had films well, they would be a combination of Ichi The Killer and Antichrist.

Go ahead and watch them, I'll wait >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment