RACK CITY BITCH

Okay so on my way to this great city or whatever I may have started drinking. And like, never stopped...



But it turns out respawning in the Inevitable City is a piece of piss! Here we are at last >:D


Black Guard are not known for their compassion. Nor their care, consideration, empathy, humanitarianism, interest, concern, thoughtfulness or lenience.


I visited the Dark Elf embassy thing and immediately realised why we haven't won this war yet. Look at these wet towels!


 Fortunately in the city centre there were plenty of wandering souls that could benefit from the wisdom of my alcoholic fusion dance.


 And then I found it. Atop a ziggurat there was the most beautiful thing a Black Guard could ever see: A font of PURE HATE pouring from the heavens! Aww yis.


No comments:

Post a Comment